Join our Divemaster Internship and become a Divemaster for free. CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO email@example.com
Divemaster is the first level professional training that will allow you to guide dives to certificated divers and assist instructors during courses. To do this course is required to be at least 18 years old and has the Rescue Diver completed.
You will learn the ability to organize dives, help instructors in training students and perform special underwater activities (cartography, rescue, stress management, development of exercises and diving guide).
At least 60 dives you will need to get the certification. Minimum time estimated is 15 days. Longer training is recommended. Ask OK Diving Malta for more information.
You will learn:
- The role and characteristics of the PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs