Get certified as a Rescue Diver!
As a rescue diver you will learn to prevent and manage problems in the water and become more confident in your skills as a diver. Improve and continuous learning with this great and useful course with us.
At this level the sense of the diver’s responsibility towards himself and his diving partners is particularly developed, preventing possible risk situations.
This course takes around 2 days, from 9am until 5pm. The theory includes notions of self rescue, assessment of the diver’s stress, control of emergencies and considerations about the equipment. The practices are developed in the sea carrying out 10 exercises and 2 simulation, related to the rescue and rescue of divers.
You will learn:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Log your dives and get certification
- 2 Days
- Max depth 30 metres
- Minimum age 12 years
- Advanced certification required
- Log dives & registration online
- Certification obtained: Rescue Diver