- Certified divers taking part in our daily trips will be asked to show proof of diving certification issued by PADI or any equivalent organization. In case a customer fails to show a valid diving certification a confirmation email or a web-based online proof from the issuing organization will be required.
- All customers must fill in and sign an International Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement and a Medical Statement prior to any in-water activities. Find here.
- The dive sites will be chosen by the diving director depending on the weather conditions, the levels of the divers and the logistic availability.
- A deposit will be required in order to secure any booking.
- The outstanding balance must be paid on the first day of the diving activity.
- Trip to Gozo: 20€ per person and per day
- Trip to Gozo (on your own): 10€ per person, per day
- Boat trip to Comino: 25€ per person and per day
- Night Dive: 15€ per person (1 dive)
- Computer rental: 10€ per person
- 15L Tanks: 2.5€ per tank
- Nitrox: 2.5€ per tank
- OK Diving Malta reserves the right to modify or cancel any trip due to, but not limited to, unsafe weather conditions, technical difficulties or any other unpredictable cause. This may involve a change in the destination and/or the dives site election.
- In the event OK Diving Malta cancels a dive, customers will have the right to either reschedule their dive at no extra cost or to receive a full refund.
- No refund will be issued in the event a customer doesn’t show up, for any reason, at the scheduled starting time and place of the dive or course.
- Cancellations received by us 7 days before the commencement of the first day trip/course are eligible for a full refund, minus any bank charges, credit card charges and any exchange rate losses if any incurred.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days before the first day of the reservation have a cancellation fee of € 10 per dive per day.
- The deposit paid will NOT be refundable in case a cancellation is received less than 7 days before the commencement of the first day trip/course.
- Cancellations that are made once in the dive site, must be paid the full amount.
- Any notification of cancellation or date change needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
INSURANCE/WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- OK Diving Malta holds a comprehensive diving insurance which covers our students in the unlikely event of a diving accident whilst taking a course with OK Diving Malta.
- Certified divers are strongly encouraged to get an insurance policy that covers all the activities they will be undertaking during their holidays in Malta.
- OK Diving Malta, its officers, employees, agents and contractors cannot be held responsible, or in any way liable, for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through any activities booked through us, or caused to you buy third parties connected, or not connected to us. We will not be liable, for any additional expenses incurred by customers, for any reasons whatsoever. If a complaint is received about a dive, for any reason, OK Diving Malta will agree to investigate and may act upon the complaint dependent upon our findings.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- The personal information provided in this application form shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Customer’s personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties unless strictly required by law.
- The customer has the right to request access to your personal data as well as the right to rectify and where applicable, erase any inaccurate, incomplete or immaterial personal data; to request restriction of processing, to object to processing and to request data portability for the data held by OK Diving Malta. By sending an email to email@example.com .
- The retention period of the personal data you provided in this application is 5 years as obliged by the Maltese authority.
- The customer hereby authorise OK Diving Malta to process his personal data contained in this form for the above specified purposes.